Maintenance and Repair Q & A

'01 PT Cruiser does not move when placed, surrounded by a disk. And 'the trans or could be something very simple?
Son will be driving to work this is 30 degrees outside, had a tour for about 15 minutes. He said he had some awkward or thumpy uprising (called me at 5:30 in the morning and got me out of a coma ...
01 Sebring problems?
I broke down and let a mechanic was, it was my engine, which had to be someone I knowreplaced .. so when I needed it for my mechanic said it was not the man knew what he was talking about, and that the cam sensor .....
Venture 01 was replaced pump. First big no grill temperature, low temperature cooking great, Jo-Jo-temp without heat, horizontal, right?
Venture has taken a long time to heat and cold would blow nouns. was replaced it worked fine until I drove for 10 minutes. Then it would fan the flames and nouns cold. Guess, I replaced the pump with thesame results. Everyone knows what it is ...
'01 VW Golf And Break-Warning Signal / Light malfunction ... Help?
I drive a 2001 VW Golf, and keep my emergency brake warning lamp and an excuse for not coming. It seems to come when accelerating, but not all the time. And 'groing frequently. He stops after the signal required to play, the light on ...
02 Impala Ls defroster / blower control private?
how to change the button?
02Avalanche HVAC problem?
I have a 02 avalanche near auto-climate control. This summer my AC stopped working because of my soccer fans wouldnt. I'm working with him, but when his cooking in the winter and not what is important, do not defrost, not to mention my 2 months ...
02 Chev Cavalier - What is draining my phone? It could be brake lights turn on when the engine is bad?
I have problems since I began to cool at night time. I basically bought themselves a new phone andmy car has not yet started some mornings! This happens a couple of times last winter, but start now closed 5 times in 2 weeks. Usually, everything is dead (N. ..
02 Chevy Malibu: What is the light, and because it is set to be the next?
MY 2002 Chevy Malibu dash warning light comes on when the engine starts and is tied. It is square in shape, near a wavy horizontal line at the bottom, an arrow in the middle, and one that appears next to aBottleneck in the upper half. I suspect it is ...
02 chevy project. It 'a little' slow to warm to thaw and then blows warm but not nouns. This problem is a thermostat?
46 thousand miles, only cooler washed due to replacement of the manifold gasket. However, if this is cogitate the thermostat, where it is? Can I replace it myself? How can I do? If you do not / should not, guess what, I. ..
02 side door unlock remote delivery is not?
onlyunlock the driver's side, but not the rest! We need to do to get the doors with the handle. Please relief
02 firebird ventilation system problem?
hey I have a 02 firebird and the fan blew the defrost cycle is blocked. heating / cooling switch works, and a fan switch works, but the power vent is completely ineffective. I opened the passenger side and it looks closer ...
02 Grand Am Service Vehicle Soon bedside lamp?
MyService vehicle soon came to light about once every so often when I am not the mechanic error codes. They checked to be made to communicate with the computer and it is. Has anyone ever had this problem?
02 Hyundai Elantra Dash Board / Clock go to the end of the dark, dim and wipers are slow. only be changed batt old / One week
The generator voltage was spiking and the battery fried, so we changed the battery and alternator w / in the light of day (lessRunning 20 miles) from each other. Now, a week after that, the quickest way to move the wipers, even setting the "fast", and the dashboard and ...
'02 Jaguar X-type interview.?
This may seem silly, if you did, but how do I remove the radiator of this sports car? I am repairing a light first appendix to a wreck and needs replacing, and I can not see, to make a style. I do not want ...
02 Mitsu Eclipse What can I do to put it in a hurry?
Neon 02 - Trans fluid is always included by sytem pantyhose?
THIS 'a strange, my whining START TRANS MOVING AND NOT THE LIQUID I checked and it was watery, and I checked REFRIGERANT was pink and smelled TRANSFLUID, I thought, TRANS COOLER blew cold, I GOT A NEW. ..
02 problem "complain" ... Pontiac Bonneville?
I have a problem "complaint" under the hood or content for the area of ​​the tire (you can not really say which one). It 'just does it mean if you go slow or idleing. If accellorate stops. (Or, you can not hear .. Duno). Someone said ...
02 Ram 5.9 V8: I plug 2 times today, so this is the third. It has 80k miles, but what is happening
The engine ran really rough, so I can check the connectors and cables, sure enough, 3 of 8"Toast". But my question is happening, why it is so. The plugs are OEM 35k and the next group of platinum plugs went for ...
02 Ranger 4cyl runs cold?
I was told, could be thermostat stuck open, I tell you thats good and leave him alone, but it's too damn cold in the morning have not surrounded by heat, so I typed Autozone and the guy around and not go ...
02 SENSOR?
How many front O2 sensor is a 2002 chev cavalier? Keep My engine light just came and we ran for the evaluation and the front O2 sensors. My brother lives 2 hours away, is sure to go in the near future? I've heard, if ...
02 Skoda Fabia - bathtub separate reverse-blind - how you want to reconnect it to take?
We have a Skoda Fabia and the rear washer tube was disconnected systems. We looked in the manual, and there is no guidance on what must be the voice of the shooting to re-connect.Has anyone had this done before and is able to ...
02 Taurus 3.0L vulcan? Service TECHS. They have their own, you see that?
a boy brought in his 02 taurus more time for a tune up and it worked like **** said the engine overheated and then rides rough. now I checked the coolant and it smells adjectives that I have a pressure test ...
03 Acura RSX - No heat from air (cold air), if it is parked limousines.?
Irecently purchased a 03 Acura RSX. Will not blow the heat from the air when the car is parked, if you are moving. The car only 38000 miles on it. Also, blowing cold air when ...
03 Chevy Trailblazer thaw lighthouse?
I have a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. A few days ago, I noticed the passenger side headlight was dim. If we go in order to adapt, we determined that the connector slowly dissolve the lighthouse. I took it to the slide ...
'03 Eclipse GTS brake and battery lights flicker?
Any suggestions on why my Eclipse brake lights flickering and the battery? For any source on the most demanding. They are not, are much brighter when I'm on, but occasionally flicker. Fuses maybe?
03 f150 FX4 73000 miles 5.4litre bought purely desert rough and discouraging any 3000rms booking engine to control the light booth?
could be the transmission?
03 Mazda 6 engineNight lights, excessive delays and stuttering spurious flashes at 60-70 mph, help?
Car brokers had assessed. States have no problems. No electrical problem noticed when evaluated. Fast behind closed yesterday. Speedometer jumps to 5-6, while limo slows and stutters. Bad car must be closed and wait next to a very slow acceleration and contained ...
'03 Mazda 6 has a terrible groan when turning nouns or stir slowly over bumps. What are the possibleProblems?
It's not what you start complaining out loud, alone, when I go for a few minutes. Tips on how I can do it yourself? Thanks
03 Nissan Exterra V6 conditioner nouns have it repaired TABS marked trailer coupling capacitor?
Now, if nouns sounds like its on the engine roaring louder after normal.
03 'zx2 that does not start when its cold.?
Basically, I found when its 0 degrees. or colder my coupeshifts, but dies soon. If I wait min. and again trying to start up normally. Once they are different, and I would not have had to start pumping gas at a few ...
More maintenance and repair questions, please visit: YesImAuto.com

moviesexcomedy

Danos tu comentario