Natural chewing gum without aspartame

Today I finally had a natural rubber, does not contain aspartame found.

If you're like me, you're more upset with the choice of rubber at the supermarket. Virtually every pack of gum with the sweetener aspartame.

Reasons aside for the reception of aspartame in almost all rubber products mainstream and the toxic effect of aspartame on the human body (both questions deserve discussion in great detail), I would simply notealternative for you.

The product is called Glee Gum.

The list of ingredients is as follows: sucrose, glucose, gum base (contains natural chicle), rice syrup, natural peppermint flavor, gum arabic, resinous glaze, beeswax, carnauba wax and chlorophyll.

Glee gum can be ordered online, but you may be pleased to know that Canada is also found in many health food stores and even some large chains in the United States. FromStore Locator Gleegum.com is simple, a business application of this natural rubber in the vicinity.

Chewing gum is an effective way to eliminate bad breath, especially after a meal or during his escape, the big day.

Although I have a strong objection to the inclusion of aspartame in gum (or a different product for that matter ...) I admit that during a night with a beautiful lady my desire for a jolt of refreshing breath often exceeds my knowledge of the hazardsAspartame, and I throw a stick at the end

Now, with my new found discovery of Glee Gum, I chew gum, so much I want - no headaches or visual disturbances that I get from aspartame gum. And without the guilt of knowingly consuming a poisonous substance.

ajjewellfuneralinfo

Danos tu comentario