My New Blue Cushman motor scooter

Every time I see a new modern scooters go merrily along, a short and sharp pain to hear the tracks through my thoughts. A little reminder for me to stop for a moment. Although modern scooters are much more valuable than my first scooter, there is a connection. The first role I had for many years, a Cushman and a lot of good memories back when you come to mind.

Although there was little more than six decades, the memory is clear asyesterday. I will never forget the moment I laid my eyes sparkling blue dream, the first motor vehicle I have ever owned. Just something about the end of the great World War, I remember that the world has just begun to return to normal. A beautiful fall day wandering, my attention to my thoughts Cushman, that my father was able to buy something in a buyers market very difficult. After years of rationing and shortages of cars, motorcycles ... and scooters ... All were difficult tocome by, but managed to give me a good idea to dream.

I found it very difficult in my mind what my teacher tried valiantly to keep the class and I also propose to roam. Only by finding the pieces of his lectures, with visions of my scooter near, I tried to be careful, but it was very difficult. To make it more difficult, my father, station beyond the obvious is my father, was also the principal of the elementary schoolI visited earlier in life. Previously, when passing through the cafeteria, which was in grade school, I pointed out that dad has in his office as usual and I was wondering where he was that day. Of course, in her position as principal of the elementary school next door, was always there for him always go to different tasks is necessary.

My thoughts were, life with the publication of Proctor students seem to be related to the classroom door. Hardlythey hear my name brought a rigid requirement that I go back to my office for life in a hurry. Knowing that his father was not in his office, a cold feeling washed over me, like me, I was ordered to go to the office, now realized. Not the slightest idea what could be wrong, I immediately took my books and nervously made my way to the main office. To say that I would be an understatement.

The headmaster of my high school was very strict and I must saya hard man to whom I nourished no small shock. Not knowing what to expect, he said sadly to me so his company and told me that I must go home immediately. I managed to get a shaky "yes sir" and quickly made my exit.

It so happens that my house a few meters from the school complex has been, and when I took off from the palace, my house is in sight. Suddenly my heart sank when I saw my father next to a box in front of my house.Peering out of the box between frames, sparks, bright, beautiful blue shone with my new Cushman. My fear turned to joy and enthusiasm I have probably done the few steps home faster than ever. My father beamed as only a father can, in similar circumstances. My new scooter was delivered by the local Dray and waited for me to properly enjoy.

This was the beginning of the company, which was beyond my wildest dreams. I found myself enjoying a feeling of freedom,Never before had I know. Just a little bit 'of a boy, I suddenly discovered a new world of adventure, far, far past what I've ever known. Suddenly I was able to venture beyond the family home near e. Suddenly I was a part of the world that was never intended and for me. As a regular guy, I had a bike, of course, but my limits kept close to my apartment. Now with my Cushman scooter again, I discovered that I like Ventures, whose results are not always safebut certainly exciting.

Well, it was like my introduction to a new Cushman motor scooter and a new world. I really have no idea how far I could get on the scooter, but it did not matter, I think. I was like hundreds or perhaps thousands of miles and we crossed with a full tank of petrol every time I allowed my studies. I ran across the border, which stopped me at first. With a sense of discovery, my blue scooter and I were suddenly a part of the world and enjoyall about us.

From now on, with different models for the world motor, was the beginning of the next Cushman, 1903 Lincoln, Nebraska. Founded by brothers Everett and Clinton, it was officially legalized in 1913 as the Cushman Motor Works first industrial society has produced a large quantity of engines for agricultural machinery, fuel and various water pumps, lawn mowers and accessories for boats. From 1936 to 1965, and later,Cushman produces a range of scooters. Included is a model that was used by the U.S. military. During the Second World War were used to transport scooters and cars when the series have been impractical. The production of scooter ended in 1965 and the company has raised slightly, with golf carts, industrial vehicles and equipment for lawn maintenance.

The Cushman Eagle motor scooter, was the most successful product ever produced for about 16 years. Like mostMotorcycle, scooter had a motor and having a teardrop-shaped tank. Most models of Cushman was the pitch for most of the style of a Vespa scooter and standard sockets. The models in the fifties, when King Road and pacemaker known, wore a more contemporary style. Sears Roebuck and even get on the scooter with a cry of Allstate. A famous and unique vehicle, Cushman, called Model 53 was a part of the SU Army Airborne, serving with courage. Determinedto fall by parachute, came to be known as the Cushman Airborne. Other models were based messenger.

Probably the truck, which was produced by Cushman in 1958 and continued until 2002. A small light commercial vehicles and include the use of sensitive marketing, maintenance of shopping malls and stadiums, parking control by the police and others. go Equipped with an automatic, centrifugal clutch, the driver simply had the right to operate the touch of a pedal and wheel.Strangely, the accelerator is needed to go round, completely opposite of what is usually on motorcycles. Step-through design and ease of use was popular with men and women. The claim that almost 100 miles per gallon, applied operation Cushman cents-a-mile. Weighing 250-335 pounds, some had up to 9 hp (6.7 kW). Production ceased in 1965, but some have been sold since 1966 inventory Eagles.

Strange as it may seem, a promotional leaflet for 1937 Cushman scooterThey are entitled to 100 mpg fuel tank was years before green cars even mentioned. The scooter just found their place, but their war experiences were heriocs Cushman scooter its place in history.

A movement to make copies of Cushman motor scooter known as the eagle has to find a place in our world. A growing group of people who share common interests in scooters is increasing and will continue to expand. The company was owned by the variousGroups that are currently Textron group from Rhode Island. Other companies in the consortium are the property of Bell Helicopters and Cessna Aircraft. At a time when Cushman was a division of Outboard Marine Corporation in 1962. Ransomes (UK) Cushman purchased in 1989 and then bought Ransomes Textron.

new movie releases criminalmindsepisode2

Danos tu comentario